OnlyDomains is proud to offer domain registration services for .net.cn domain names, which are classified as China domains so they can be used to target communities all over the world!
To double check the availability of a .net.cn domain simply input your desired domain into the box above and click the search button!
Chinese Domain Name Registration Information
- .net.cn Registration Time: 14 days
- .net.cn Requirements: Restricted
- Country: China
- Nationality: Chinese
- Requirement Details: NET.CN is a restricted domain name This means that all applicants will need to provide additional information before we can successfully register a desired NET.CN domain name. The additional information we require will depend on where the applicant is so please refer to the categories below:
A) China based commercial entity or company
If you operate of Chinese commercial entity or have a company registered in China we'll require the following documents:
1. A copy of your Chinese Branch's Business License in China; and
2. A copy of your Certificate of Organization Code in China if your Chinese Branch is registered with Chinese government; and
3. A copy of Chinese Citizen National ID of the person who is the contact person of your Chinese Branch (Chinese Passport is not accepted)
B) Hong Kong based commercial entity or company
If you operate of Hong Kong commercial entity or have a company registered in Hong Kong we'll require the following documents:
1. A copy of your Hong Kong Business Registration or Certificate of Incorporation document; and
2. A copy of Hong Kong Citizen ID or Passport of the person who is the contact person of your Hong Kong Branch
If you don't fall into one of the categories above then you may be eligible to use our agency service, which we offer to non Chinese or Hong Kong applicants seeking to protect their brand inside China. Documentation will be provider to all applicants seeking to use the agency service after we receive an order in our database.
Please note that NET.CN agency domain names cannot be hosted with a Chinese hosting provider.
Domain Renewal and Transfer Pricing
Transfer your existing domains to OnlyDomains and keep everything controlled in one simple and easy to manage account.
Please note that in some extensions activating a transfer will renew your domain therefore a renew fee will be charged when placing your transfer order. After the transfer is processed, your domain name will be updated with the new expiry date.
Transfer procedures vary, so don’t hesitate to contact our Support team for any clarification on how to transfer your domain(s) to OnlyDomains.
+ registration fee